Nevada Master Electrician Online Exam Preparation Package – 100 Day Access
This course includes over 12 hours worth of exam preparation videos and over 800 practice questions to get you prepared to take your Nevada Master Electrician exam.
You have access for 100 days to study and prepare for your exam.
Topics covered in this package include
How to use the National Electrical Code
Conductor ampacity and overcurrent protection
Motors and Transformers
Conduit and box fill
Resistors, Voltage Drop, and Batteries.
It also includes over 800 questions specific to the Nevada Master Electrician exam.
Have any questions? Please call us at (407) 312 – 6127
This is an online electrical exam preparation video course to help pass your Nevada Master Electrician exam!
What references are used in this course?
- 2017 National Electrical Code
- 2017 Ugly’s Electrical References
What should I study before class?
- We will show you what to study in this course! We will cover everything you need to know to pass your exam. Topics include, how to use the NEC, Ohm’s law, load calculations, conduit and box fill, conductor ampacity and overcurrent protection, motors and transformers. We will also cover everything you need to know for resistors, voltage drop, and battery calculations.
Why should I take this class instead of your competitor’s?
- Passing the Nevada Master Electrician exam is a difficult task. We have decades of experience teaching electrical exam preparation classes and many of our competitors still teach using the same methods they used 15 years ago. Exams have changed and our teaching style and methods have changed with them. Let us help you pass your exam on the first try!
What topics are covered in this course?
- This course will cover many topics to help you pass that exam! Topics include, how to use the NEC, Ohm’s law, load calculations, conduit and box fill, conductor ampacity and overcurrent protection, motors and transformers. We will also cover everything you need to know for resistors, voltage drop, and battery calculations. We also include our practice exams for the electrical exam.
I don’t have any books. Where can I purchase them?
- We can help with that too. Classes4contractors.com has partnered with Amazon.com to help you get access to all of the books you might need. Just CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE BOOKS!