Orange County Journeyman Electrician Exam Preparation Registration
This is for Florida Orange County Journeyman Electrician Class Registration!
Class is Saturday September 10th 2022, 8AM-5PM
Class will take place in Orlando FL
Our class will provide you with the knowledge you need to pass your exam on the first try!
Our instructor will give you his personal email address in class to give you continued support until you pass your exam.
Have any questions? Please call us at (407) 312-6127
This is for Orange County Journeyman Electrician Classes Registration!
Reference Materials to bring to class
- American Electrician’s Handbook
- 2014 National Electrical Code
What should I study before class?
- Familiarize yourself with the NEC. Read the table of contents and flip through the code book. Don’t worry about becoming a “code expert” before class. We will teach you what you need to know and give you the resources to be successful.
Why should I take this class instead of your competitor’s?
- Passing the required exams is a difficult task. We have decades of experience teaching electrical exam preparation classes and will provided you with the support you need after you leave the classroom. Many of our competitors still teach using the same methods they used 15 years ago. Exams have changed and our teaching style and methods have changed with them. Let us help you pass your exam on the first try!
How do I apply to take the state exam?
- We will provide you with all of the necessary information to apply for the required exams at the seminar. We will even provide assistance filling out the complicated application forms and setting up your new company for an additional fee.
I don’t have any books. Where can I purchase them?
- We can help with that too. Classes4contractors.com has partnered with Amazon.com to help you get access to all of the books you might need. Just CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE BOOKS!