NASCLA South Carolina Electrical Contractor Exam Prep Class Registration
This is for South Carolina NASCLA Electrical Contracotrs Exam Preparation Registration
Class is Saturday March 7th 8:00am – 5:00pm
Class is Sunday March 8th 8:00am – 12:00pm
Class will take place in Charlotte!
Our class will provide you with the knowledge you need to pass your exam on the first try!
Our instructor will give you his personal email address in class to give you continued support until you pass your exam.
Have any questions? Please call us at (407) 312 – 6127
This is for NASCLA South Carolina Electrical Contractor Exam Prep Class Registration!
Reference Materials to bring to class
- 2017 National Electrical Code
Code of Federal Regulations – 29 CFR 1926 – OSHA
Construction Industry Regulations
A Guide to the Project Management Body of
- ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1
- Delmar’s Standard Textbook of Electricity, 2016
- International Residential Code for One- and Two Family Dwellings
NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and
Project Management, Basic 12th Edition
- NFPA 101- Standard for Life Safety Code, 2015
NFPA 70E – Standard for Electrical Safety in the
- OSHA 3071 – Job Hazard Analysis Guide, 2002
- Grounding and Bonding, 2014 Edition
- Ugly’s Electrical References
What should I study before class?
- Familiarize yourself with the NEC. Read the table of contents and flip through the code book. Don’t worry about becoming a “code expert” before class. We will teach you what you need to know and give you the resources to be successful.
Why should I take this class instead of your competitor’s?
- Passing the required exams is a difficult task. We have decades of experience teaching electrical exam preparation classes and will provided you with the support you need after you leave the classroom. Many of our competitors still teach using the same methods they used 15 years ago. Exams have changed and our teaching style and methods have changed with them. Let us help you pass your exam on the first try!
How do I apply to take the state exam?
- We will provide you with all of the necessary information to apply for the required exams at the seminar. We will even provide assistance filling out the complicated application forms and setting up your new company for an additional fee.
I don’t have any books. Where can I purchase them?
- We can help with that too. Classes4contractors.com has partnered with Amazon.com to help you get access to all of the books you might need. Just CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE BOOKS!