Orlando Florida Unlimited Electrical Contractor Exam Preparation Class Registration
This is for Florida Unlimited Electrical Contractor Class Registration!
Class is Saturday November 13th 2021, 8AM-5PM
Class is Sunday November 14th 2021, 8AM-3PM
Class will take place in Orlando FL
Our class will provide you with the knowledge you need to pass your exam on the first try!
Our instructor will give you his personal email address in class to give you continued support until you pass your exam.
Have any questions? Please call us at (407) 312-6127
This is for Florida Unlimited Electrical Contractor Classes Registration!
Reference Materials to bring to class
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2017
- Code of Federal Regulation, Title 29 (OSHA) Part 1926
- 2017 National Electrical Code
- 2019 National Fire Alarm Code
- NFPA 780 – Lightning Protection Code 2017 Edition
- NFPA 101 – Life Safety Code 2018 Edition
- Fire Alarm Signaling Systems Handbook, 4th Edition, 2010
- UL 681 – Installation and Classification of Burglar and Holdup Alarm Systems
- UL 365 – Police Station Connect. Burg. Alarm Units
- Understanding and Servicing Alarm Systems
- Engineering Sign Structures, An Introduction to Analysis and Design
- Security: A Guide to Security System Design
- NEON, Techniques and Handling
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures
- Telecommunication Wiring
What should I study before class?
- Familiarize yourself with the NEC. Read the table of contents and flip through the code book. Don’t worry about becoming a “code expert” before class. We will teach you what you need to know and give you the resources to be successful.
Why should I take this class instead of your competitor’s?
- Passing the required exams is a difficult task. We have decades of experience teaching electrical exam preparation classes and will provided you with the support you need after you leave the classroom. Many of our competitors still teach using the same methods they used 15 years ago. Exams have changed and our teaching style and methods have changed with them. Let us help you pass your exam on the first try!
How do I apply to take the state exam?
- We will provide you with all of the necessary information to apply for the required exams at the seminar. We will even provide assistance filling out the complicated application forms and setting up your new company for an additional fee.
I don’t have any books. Where can I purchase them?
- We can help with that too. Classes4contractors.com has partnered with Amazon.com to help you get access to all of the books you might need. Just CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE BOOKS!